Take your breakfast to the next level with these freshly baked carrot scones by @living_with_milijon. DUG Unsweetened makes the carrot scones extra juicy without containing soy. Top these scones with a good dollop of cream cheese, jam, cheese or even just butter!
75 g butter (or vegan alternative)
1. Set the oven to 225 degrees.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir so that it mixes well. Then stir in the room temperature butter, DUG Unsweetened and grated carrots.
3. Knead well and make four buns out of the dough. Then place the buns on a plate and flatten them a bit.
4. Place the plate in the middle of the oven for about 15-20 minutes (it all depends on the oven) and cover with foil after half the time.
5. Let them cool slightly and serve lightly warm.