Make delicious No-Bake Millionaires Shortbread in just 3 simple steps using our quick and easy recipe. The whole family will love this tasty treat!
No-Bake Millionaires Shortbread
Prep Time: 15 Mins
- 100g Evergreen pitted dates
- 75g Kilbeggan organic porridge oats (or a gluten free alternative)
- 50g Evergreen almonds
- 25g True Natural Goodness organic cacao butter
- 2 tbs True Natural Goodness organic coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbs water
- 100g Meridian coconut and almond butter
- 75g Evergreen pitted dates
- 25g Meridian organic maple syrup
- 100g Green & Black’s organic dark chocolate (70%)
1. Add all the ingredients for the shortbread layer to your blender and blitz until they are all well combined and a little sticky. Press this mixture evenly into a small baking pan lined with parchment paper.
2. Next, add all the ingredients from the caramel layer to your blender and blend until a caramel-like texture is formed. Spread this evenly over your first layer.
3. Finally, melt your chocolate and drizzle over the caramel layer. Leave it to set in the fridge for about an hour and cut into slices.
Do you like ‘no-bake’ recipes? Then check out our recipe for No-Bake Collagen Keto Cookies here!