We're all about warm drinks during winter and it doesn't get better than this comforting turmeric latte. A gorgeous mix of turmeric, ginger, nut butter, vanilla and cinnamon, it not only smells heavenly but tastes amazing too. A great alternative to your teas and coffees, it's also good for you too boot - turmeric has a rake of health benefits thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Here's how to make your own turmeric latte...
Turmeric Latte Recipe
- 1 tsp Evergreen organic turmeric powder
- ¼ – ½ tsp Evergreen organic ground ginger
- 1 tbsp of almond, cashew nut or peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups almond/coconut/hemp/hazelnut Milk
- ½ – ¾ tsp Evergreen organic ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nielsen Massey vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
2. Warm up in a small pot on the hob and pour into mugs.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon/nutmeg to serve.