This Overnight Chia Pudding is super easy to whip up and is ideal as breakfast, dessert or a snack! One thing's for sure, once you've made a batch, we're pretty sure it won't last long. Made with your choice of milk, berries, cinnamon and chia seeds, leave it to settle in the fridge overnight for that yummy pudding texture. Full of fibre and protein, it will fill you up, plus chia seeds are a brilliant source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Did we mention, it tastes amazing too! Here's how to make your own Overnight Chia Pudding.
Easy Chia Pudding
Prep Time: 10 Mins
- 100g ChiaBia Chia Seeds Whole
- 200ml unsweetened Soya/Almond or Rice Milk
- 1 tsp Nelson’s Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Evergreen Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 dessertspoons Fresh Blueberries/Raspberries
- 1 dessertspoons unsweetened Evergreen Coconut Chips
1. Put chia seeds, your choice of milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a glass jar with a lid (jam or peanut butter jar size will suffice).
2. Tighten the lid and shake well to thoroughly combine. Alternatively, stir together seeds, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl.
3. Refrigerate overnight.
4. When ready to serve, stir well. Spoon into bowls and top with fruit and coconut.