It can be hard to get up in the mornings and often breakfast suffers as a result. Prep is half the battle. If you're looking to up your morning game without sacrificing those extra precious minutes in bed, this Easy Overnight Oats recipe is for you. Make these easy overnight oats the night before for a healthy and ridiculously handy brekkie. Just grab from the fridge and go!
Easy Overnight Oats
- 50g Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats
- 130ml Vitariz hazelnut milk
- 40g mixed berries
- 20g Evergreen walnuts (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Evergreen cinnamon
- 2 tsp BeeActiv Irish blossom honey
1. Mix all the ingredients in a glass or bowl.
2. Cover with cling film.
3. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy this super handy on-the-go breakfast.
4. Fill with your favourite fresh fruits and a splash of yoghurt for even more nutrients.