If you're after a tasty and healthy snack, look no further! These oat energy bars are THE perfect healthy snack. Loaded with chewy goodness in the form of oats, dates, cashews and cranberries, they're a brilliant breakfast if you're on the go. Or they'll fill you up nicely come elevenses with a cuppa and give you a natural sugar hit! They're also super easy to make so a winner all round. Follow the recipe for these yummy oat energy bars below!
Oat Energy Bars
Prep Time:15 Mins | Cook Time:60 Mins
- 300g oats
- 35g Evergreen cranberries
- 35g dates (chopped)
- 80g Evergreen healthy seed mix
- 25g Evergreen almonds (chopped)
- 25g Evergreen cashews (chopped)
- 50g Evergreen desiccated coconut
- 400ml Biona Organic coconut milk
- 25g coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 130oC.
2. Warm the coconut milk and coconut oil over a low heat.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Spread the mixture on to a lined baking tray and press it out evenly.
5. Bake for 1 hour (until golden brown).
6. Allow to cool and cut into bars.