Want to know more about keto? Then read our blog 'The Ketogenic Diet: A Beginner's Guide To Keto' here.
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 can of Biona Organic Chopped Tomatoes
- 100g Biona Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 400ml Biona Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Clearspring Organic Avocado Oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 4 crushed garlic clove
- 2 finely sliced red chillies
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp Sonnetor Organic Garam Masala Spice Blend
Brown the chicken thighs, over 1 tbsp avocado oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Set aside once golden.
Fry the onion until softened. Add garlic, chilli and ginger and add 1 tbsp avocado oil for a further minute.
Add the garam masala spice blend and fry for 1 more minute.
Add the peanut butter, coconut milk and tomatoes, and bring to a simmer.
Add the chicken back to the pan and add in chopped coriander.
Cook for 30 minutes - until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with a Barenaked side of your choice.