This peanut butter chicken is a super simple, cost efficient lunch or dinner the whole family will love!
8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
1 can of Biona Organic Chopped Tomatoes
100g Biona Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
400ml Biona Organic Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Clearspring Organic Avocado Oil
1 finely chopped onion
4 crushed garlic clove
2 finely sliced red chillies
2 tsp grated fresh ginger
2 tbsp Sonnetor Organic Garam Masala Spice Blend
- Brown the chicken thighs, over 1 tbsp avocado oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Set aside once golden.
- Fry the onion until softened. Add garlic, chilli and ginger and add 1 tbsp avocado oil for a further minute.
- Add the garam masala spice blend and fry for 1 more minute.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut milk and tomatoes, and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and add in chopped coriander.
- Cook for 30 minutes - until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a Barenaked side of your choice.