Stuffing is a stalwart element of a delicious roast dinner. This delicious recipe that we've put together allows you to create your own homemade herb stuffing from scratch. It is incredibly easy to prepare and can be done within a matter of minutes. Check out our mouthwatering Homemade Herb Stuffing recipe in full below.
- 1 small onion
- 25g of fresh parsley
- 125g of breadcrumbs
- 50g of softened butter
- 1 tsp each of dried thyme and marjoram
- A. Vogel herbamare spicy pikant
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Peel and grate the onion and chop up the parsley.
2. Place the onion and parsley in a bowl and add the softened butter, dried thyme and marjoram.
3. Season to taste with the A. Vogel herbamare and then mix all of your ingredients together.