These Christmas Breakfast muffins are the perfect treat for over the festive season! Ideal for Christmas morning, they taste amazing and are dairy-free and suitable for both vegans and vegetarians! Not to mention, they'll fill the house with the gorgeous scent of nutmeg and cinnamon. Check out the full recipe for these Christmas Breakfast muffins below.
Christmas Breakfast Muffins
Prep Time: 15 Mins | Cook Time: 30 Mins
40g roughly chopped hazelnuts
225g Doves spelt flour
5 tablespoons of Oatly original oat milk
1 tablespoon of Meridian smooth almond butter
150ml of Meridian organic maple syrup
1 teaspoon of Doves baking powder
1 teaspoon of Doves bicarbonate of soda
½ teaspoon of ground Ceylon cinnamon
½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Grease a muffin tray with melted coconut oil.
3. Roughly chop the hazelnuts.
4. In a food blender mix the almond butter together with the oat milk.
5. In a large bowl, simply mix together the almond butter/milk combination with the other ingredients.
6. Finally spoon the mixture into the greased muffin tray and bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked through.