These crunchy Chocolate Granola Bites are perfect for Easter.
Made with our Honey & Hazelnut granola, and melted chocolate these bites are really easy to make and take less than just half an hour.
Serves: 12 | Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 50g Butter
- 150g Biona Organic Pure Oaty Granola
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Lay out 12 small silicone or paper cake cakes (ie not muffin sized).
- Break up the chocolate into segments and place in bowl with the butter over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir the chocolate mixture until it has melted and then fold in the granola until coated.
- Using a couple of teaspoons spoon the mixture into the cake cases and decorate with the freeze dried strawberries.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Once set can be stored in a cake tin at room temperature.