Keto friendly white Artisan keto rolls or bread, made using The Best Free From Keto Magic Mix.
1 roll (or 1 slice of bread) contains 1.1g net carb, 6.1g protein and 12g fibre. Can be stored in the fridge, or frozen. They taste great slightly grilled.
- The Best Free From Keto Magic Mix
- 400g full fat cottage cheese (or full fat Greek yoghurt)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 250ml warm water
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat 2 eggs (room temperature) until light and foamy.
- Add the bag of the Keto Magic Mix and 400g full fat cottage cheese to the eggs. If using Greek yogurt let the dough sit for about 10 minutes to thicken slightly before shaping the rolls.
- Add the warm water (half amount if you are making it into a loaf of bread), 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (works without the apple cider vinegar just add equal amount of water) and mix it with a stand mixer on high speed for two minutes.
- Use wet hands to shape the dough into 10-12 rolls and place them on your prepared baking tray. Press them down as they will rise while baking them.
- Alternatively, you can shape a loaf of bread and make several deep enough cuts on the top with a wet knife as otherwise it will crack when baking. If you have some oat fibre just sieve a little on the top of your bread.
- Bake them for 45 minutes on the bottom shelf. Baking time for the bread is 1.5 hours.
- Place them on a cooling rack and let them cool.