Keto friendly and free from bagels made using the The Best Free From Versatile Savoury Mix.
Can be kept in the fridge or in an airtight container. Can also be frozen.
- The Best Free From Savoury Mix
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 130g melted unsalted butter (or vegan butter)
- 435ml warm water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or silicone baking mat.
- In a medium size bowl, mix your Savoury Mix until fully mixed.
- In another medium size bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Mix your dry and wet ingredients together, use your hands to mix your dough thoroughly.
- Divide the dough into 8-10 balls and make rolls out of them (about as thick as your thumb).
- Shape your bagels and place them on the baking tray. Don’t put them too close together as they will double in size.
- Brush them with your leftover egg yolks and sprinkle them with any seeds of your choice or salt flakes, or just leave them plain.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes on the bottom rack, let them cool in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out and place them on cooling rack and let them cool completely before you enjoy them.