Made using Amisa Organic Gluten Free Falafel Mix, this healthy and delicious recipe is sure to go down a treat!
- 1 pack of Amisa Organic Falafel Mix
- Mixed salad leaves
- Handful of olives
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- ½ a red onion
- Raw Sauerkraut
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- 2-4tbsp water to thin.
1. Prepare the falafel according to the packet instructions.
2. Whilst the falafels are cooking, prepare the veg. Half the olives and cherry tomatoes and finely slice the red onion and cucumber.
3. Assemble the bowls by adding a bed of salad leaves, then add the chopped veg, falafels and a large spoonful of fresh sauerkraut.
4. For the tahini dressing, whisk all the ingredients together with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle over each bowl and serve with a spoonful of humous!