We're spoiling you for choice with dessert recipes! Here is one more to delight your guests or to treat yourself with at the end of the week - raw chocolate snowballs. These cacao powder based treats are super easy to prepare and taste absolutely divine. And all of the ingredients can easily be purchased online from Evergreen.ie or in any of our stores. Happy making!
Raw Chocolate Snowballs
- 2 and half cups of desiccated coconut
- 1 and 1/2 cups of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of raw agave nectar
- 1 cup of raw coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt
1. Melt the coconut oil.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed through.
3. Put the bowl in fridge to chill for 30 minutes or more.
4. Take a tablespoonful of the chocolate and coconut mixture and form into a ball with your hands.
5. Roll the ball on some desiccated coconut and chill the formed balls until ready to serve.