Free delivery on orders over €45 Spend just €45 more to get free delivery You are eligible for free shipping

Search

Collect 1 point for every €1 you spend

Take a look at our Spend & Save offers, exclusively for Evergreen Rewards customers

Gifts with purchase, just for Evergreen Rewards customers

Register your in store Rewards card to start enjoying your perks!

next day click & collect*
irish family business for 30yrs

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Banana

organic

Free delivery on orders over €45 Spend just €45 more to get free delivery You are eligible for free shipping

Description

Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Banana has a mild fruity flavour that babies just devour and provides a change from the regular bland baby and toddler’s cereals and porridges. It is easy to digest as the starch is already broken down but yet is a filling meal for your baby. It is ideal as a night time porridge or for use in the weaning stage as you try to get your baby used to a new spoon and diet. Made from 99% premium organic ingredients, it is unsweetened and quickly made up with the other 1% of ingredients formulated by...
No Added Sugar Organic
Oliver Tyrrell McCabe making his sweet and spiced true granola

Oliver’s Sweet & Spiced True Granola

This is my favourite nutritious easy healthy vegan multi purpose comfort food recipe covers breakfast, snack & dessert. 

  • 1 m read
Nature’s Living Superfood with a bright green smoothie

Recipe | Kiki Health's Alkalising Juice

Green juices are amino-acid rich and to the surprise of some, entirely palatable. This super-powered drink has amazing nutritional potency. Green juices are a great way of removing harmful substances from the body. 
  • 1 m read
Our Top 10 Vegan Swaps for Veganuary

Our Top 10 Vegan Swaps for Veganuary

There are many easy ways to make vegan swaps in your diet, whether for health reasons or to help your climate impact. We've pulled together some of our favourite - and easiest - swaps to give you some inspiration this Veganuary.
  • 2 m read

It's Time For A Clean Start

detox and cleanse your body naturally

Nuzest - Save 20%

Acheive your fitness goals this 2023 with Nuzest