The perfect treat for a warm Summers day, young and old will enjoy these Vanilla Caramel Nice-Creams By Nuzest.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 serves of Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
- 40g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Combine the coconut milk and Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel in a bowl and whisk till smooth
- Pour the mixture into four ice-cream moulds and place into the freezer overnight to set
- To remove the ice-creams from their moulds, run the moulds under hot water
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the ice-creams and sprinkle with cacao nibs
- Place the ice-cream onto a plate and back into the freezer to firm. Enjoy!