Easy to make and packed full of whole foods, these tasty cookie dough balls are a great snack to have handy.
- 60g oat flour
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 120g smooth peanut butter
- 60ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 30g chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 8 x 40g portions onto a lined tray and roll into balls using your fingers.
- Eat straight away or store in the fridge.
Calories: 172kcal per ball