The perfect drinks recipe for a warm summer day! Gimber's Sangria is a refreshing and easy to make drink that everyone will love! This recipe makes 2 litres of Sangria.
- 300ml GIMBER Original
- 300ml cherry juice
- 700ml red grape juice
- 100ml orange juice
- 100ml lemon juice
- 1/2 orange in slices
- 10 grapes (red and white) cut in half
- 8 strawberries cut into quarters
- 1/2 apple in slices
- 20 blueberries
You will also need:
pitcher of min 2 liters
2 white wine glasses
- Add all the fruit into the pitcher.
- Add the GIMBER Original, cherry juice, red grape juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Place in the refrigerator several hours before serving.
- Just before serving, add the ice and stir gently.