Gimber is an excellent addition to the reliable banana bread! Try this recipe and let us know how you got on!
Makes 10 slices.
- 1 medium, overripe banana, sliced lengthwise
- 200g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 125 ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp GIMBER
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 125 ml maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 medium, overripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Generously grease a 26 x 12 cm loaf pan.
- Put the sliced banana at the bottom of the loaf pan.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
- Add the milk, GIMBER, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate over the banana bread and sprinkle with chocolate chips.