Recipe by: Oliver Tyrrell McCabe
For the Curry:
- 2 x tbsp of Clearspring Tunisian organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x jar of Clearspring organic chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 x large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 x clove of garlic, minced
- 1 x tsp of grated fresh root ginger
- 4 x tsp of Marigold organic vegan bouillon powder (with mixed with 1 litre of water to make stock)
- 1 x tsp of Clearspring organic brown rice miso ( to mix in with the stock)
- 2 x medium sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 x red chilli, seeded with stalk removed
- 2 tbsp coriander, ground
- 2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 ½ tsp turmeric
- 200g of True Natural Goodness organic quinoa, washed
- 1 x jar of Clearspring organic tomato passata
- 80g x of baby spinach
- 1 tsp of Clearspring organic tamari
- ½ tsp of Clearspring organic chickpea miso
- ½ tsp of Clearspring organic oat syrup
- A handful of finely chopped coriander as topping.
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over a low to medium heat.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and spices for 5–8 minutes stirring consistently, add a little stock if drying out, until softened and pungent.
- Add the rest of stock, passata and rest of ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins.
- Serve hot with a tsp of the yummy tahini garlic dressing.
For the Summertime Garlic Tahini Dressing
- 2 tbsp of Clearspring organic white tahini
- 1 handful of fresh coriander finely chopped
- 2 cloves of crushed peeled garlic
- 1 sml knob of freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp of jar of Jaru or White Mausu Peanut Rayu
- 1 tsp of Clearspring organic toasted sesame oil
- 250g of koko plain yoghurt vegan
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to season
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for 10 seconds until smooth consistency.
- Pour every last bit into a bowl and spoon onto your curry dish as a yummy dressing.
- Will keep in fridge for 5 days sealed.